[wp-pro] Need someone to make/mod a widget

jonquinn at juno.com jonquinn at juno.com
Mon Feb 18 08:07:32 GMT 2008

Is there anyone who would consider making a widget for me? I would be willing to compensate you for your time, although I don't have a big budget.

I need a widget that will have two drop down menus. One will be static coded with about 10 option values. The selected value will be put into a variable.

The second menu needs to call all of the tags using a get_tags command or something similar to the dropdown list.
The output will be an onchange location.href type command with an output of http://'home'/?tag=var1+menu2choice.

Please help, I promised someone that I would be able to figure this out and I haven't been able to.

Thanks,
Jonathan
jonquinn at juno.com