[wp-pro] Converting XDForum plugin to BBPress

Nathan Swartz design at clicknathan.com
Thu Aug 28 16:27:10 GMT 2008

Howdy WPeople,

I've been trying to convert the XDForums plugin to BBPress using FastPipe
Media's instructions<http://www.fastpipe.com/2008/06/23/converting-xdforum-to-bbpress>
.

Unfortunately, I'm no MySQL master and therefore am probably exploding some
planet near Omicron 5 by trying to do so.

So I'm looking for someone with the availability, experience and willingness
to help me out. I've gotten pretty far through the process, just need
someone to troubleshoot the final touches.

Please send me your name, number and a detailed biography of your family
history, traced back to at least the year 1516 BC.

Or just reply and let me know if you can do it and approximately how much.
But please, only reply if you have experience with MySQL and BBPress.

Thank you!

Nathan
clicknathan.com