[wp-pro] Looking for an advanced developer to customize Wordpress Premium Themes (2000 US$ or more project)

Sandeep Khetan rahul.bbbay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:32:34 GMT 2008

Hello,
We have a computer hardware portal using an ancient news script, we
have decided to go for a complete site re-design using wordpress.

Our requirements:
1. Import entire content from old news script to Wordpress
2.  We want to use Wordpress Premium Themes available on premiumwp.com.
(we will pay additional charges for buying this premium themes for wordpress)
3. We require further advanced customizations/plugins for above themes.
4. We require a clone/similar designs like this site.
http://tinyurl.com/5wo8jm
http://tinyurl.com/m5lbs

We also require advanced features where we can provide information
about downloading software
Example sites:
download.com
softpedia.com

We are aware this kind of trunky system will cost more then 2000 US$.
Please drop me an email - rahul.bbbay at gmail dot com if you have
experience, examples of your work and preferably testimonials for you
work.

Thank You.