[wp-pro] Developer needed

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Thu Aug 28 00:05:15 GMT 2008

My name is Aaron and I own Xavisys, a web development company.  I do a
lot of WordPress related work (sites, plugins, themes, integration with
existing systems, etc).  I have more work than I can handle.  I brought
on one other person part time, but it's not enough.  I'm looking for a
quality developer than has a good understanding of WordPress code and
can do things right, who would be able to help with the overload.  It's
not a ton of work, because I've been turning down what I can't cover,
but I'd like to stop turning down work.

Design talent is a plus but certainly not required.  I'm mostly looking
for a code monkey.  Feel free to contact me here or using my contact
info from my site. <http://xavisys.com/contact-us/?reason=Job+Opening>