[wp-pro] Looking for WP MU Development Team (or strong individual)

Matt matt at gosportn.com
Wed Aug 27 14:54:20 GMT 2008

Hello-

Cannot say a lot about what we are up to, but we need a strong WP MU
developer (or small team of developers) to help us customize the
platform.  Specific work will entail customized plugins, search
integration, a lot of template building, and likely some operational
support.  The specs (including the full visual design) are being
finalized now and we hope to begin implementation ~ October.

If you are interested, please send details about yourself (or team)
along with samples of your work, references, etc.

Matt

matt at gosportn.com