[wp-pro] Re: Need CSS Doctor to tweak 1 page

MLR mlrichard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 00:01:06 GMT 2008

Hello All,

Thanks to all of you who replied to my request. I am glad to have all of
your offers on hand. I have picked one person to work with but may require
other people's help down the line. If you are a CSS Doctor and still want to
send me your offering I will be glad to have it.

Cordially,
Marie-Lynn

http://www.friendly-webmaster.com