[wp-pro] Need CSS Doctor to tweak 1 page

MLR mlrichard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 23:15:02 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am a fellow WP-Pro looking for a little help.

I am at a loss with 1 page I need to turn into a theme for a long time
client. The CSS is 100% absolute and it is driving me nuts.

I need you to make a CSS just for the blog using the existing info I will
provide. Top and bottom are fine it's what in the middle that need to align
in two columns. All elements are available already.

I am looking for a long term resource who has strong CSS skills as I would
rather outsource these matters in the future as I feel ineffective in this
area. This will be our first occasion to work together.

For this project I am looking for someone immediately. I pay immediately as
well for your time via Paypal.

Cordially,

Marie-Lynn