[wp-pro] SQL, Programming & Design

Kenya Ziegenhagen kenyaz at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 22:37:33 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am need of someone who can help us complete an already started
project.  We need help polishing a few design issues as well as fix
our database.  We would need some one who is very experienced and is
very comfortable with complex designs and functions.  By the way, we
are looking for this person to get started yesterday.  If you are this
person please respond with a phone number or IM address where I can
reach you and describe our situation in depth.

Thanks,
Kenya