[wp-pro] WP Techs Needed - Generous Compensation

SoftServe Internet softservenet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:54:33 GMT 2008

I am looking for 2 techs to work with on the projects I have stemming from
my growing Wordpress website/blog development business.  My pricing and
marketing equation allows for a nice compensation for time spent and I am
happy to discuss with anyone interested how this works...

I am looking for one tech very proficient in CSS mods, design changes, etc.
as well as knowledge of WP and plugins to solve customer issues.  Much of
our work is not custom CSS, so this is not madatory for both people.
Knowledge of WP and the process from installation, design customization of
theme files, slight design related image alteration (non-logo) to plugin
configuration is something that is important.

I have been building a steady stream of new clients as a tech myself...so
although the tech assigned a project will have the bulk of the tech work on
a project (if not all)...I speak the language and am understanding of issues
and what it takes to solve them...so it will be a very relaxed, fun and
non-frustrating environment.

Please either email me or give me a call at 941 227-4872.

Many Thanks,

Tom Ford
Softserve Internet