[wp-pro] Blog Help

Dennis Kaniger plumtoad at mac.com
Fri Aug 15 16:09:56 GMT 2008

Web site is KanigerLandis.com
Blog is Culinary Hotline page
http://www.kanigerlandis.com/blog
Using Classic theme it is almost, but not quite what I need. Think I
just need someone to do a little tweaking, but you tell me.
Under Culinary Hotline, I would like tag -- We'll answer all your
culinary and food service questions and post an occasional article of
our own.
I have entered that into Tagline in general settings but it looks
like a posted question, not a fixed tagline.
I now have two different pages, main blog page and another page in
the sidebar. Too confusing. I would like to be able to post a
periodical column and have it stick at top. Then have blog questions
and comments underneath (ideally to the side as a second column if
possible).
I don't need all the meta stuff in the side bar- too confusing. Want
this as simple as possible, user friendly!
Downloaded wp-sticky. It is in worpress wp-content folder but I do
not know how to activate it.
Have downloaded wp 2.6 and that is what is in my applications folder
(mac 10.4.11) but when I go to blog admin, still says I'm using wp 2.5.
Then I'll need to know how to archive monthly.
Thank you very much in advance for your reply.
Give me an idea of $$$$
Dennis Kaniger