[wp-pro] Coders Need for Membership Site Development

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 18:31:03 GMT 2008

Attention:  Wordpress Developers - Help me achieve my dream.

I am seeking to develop a Membership Site utilizing Wordpress.
The site will use an existing Wordpress Theme: WPRemix 2 - http://wpremix.com/demo/
I will need the following:
1.  Customizing Existing Theme:  The pages are static & need them to be dynamic, as well as customized to integrate additional content easily.
2.  Graphic Design: To change background colors & add icons/images in various places.
3.  Integrating Membership Plugin:  To create a functional membership site.
4.  Adding Plugins:  Implementing additional plugins for specific features (aprox. 20-30 if necessary)

I have already created a prototype of what I am trying to develop.
My goal is to get this completed in 10 days.
I have created a list of tasks which will outline the details specifically.

Anyone interested let me know and willing to take this on, please let me know right away.
I can send you private screen cast I made which explains a bit about the details of the project as well as all the preliminary information to get started.  I am able to provide enough detailed information to get you started at least by Monday, the 18th.

Thanks.