[wp-pro] Need help with WP template - asking for estimate

cctdwt at nbnet.nb.ca cctdwt at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Apr 10 19:08:18 GMT 2008

Hi there, I hired someone to design a WP template for my website.  I gave her a detailed list of what I wanted, as well as a link to a website that I really, really liked.  Six months later, my site is yet to be finished.  It is not similiar to the site I liked, although it does have two cool features that were important to me.  The problem is that one of them does not work in my own browser.  It is a set of header images that are supposed to change when you mouseover a list of topic links.  There are also a few minor things that simply haven't been finished.  And I also had a few ideas that seemed impossible, so we gave up on them.  I am considering two things - either hiring someone to fix the existing problems or hiring someone to design a site like the one I wanted in the first place. If you are interested, please email me, and I will give you my website link and explain some things, and you can give me an estimate for either of these two jobs. Thanks so much, Carol