[wp-pro] Comprehensive assistance needed

Adam Avitable adam at avitable.com
Wed Apr 9 18:31:40 GMT 2008

I have both a professional and a personal blog with which I need
assistance.  My programmer dropped offline, and I'm having issues that are
beyond my capabilities.  Some of these issues include:

Extremely slow response time accessing the blog due to something happening
between my tables and Wordpress
Error pages when I publish posts and submit comments
Minor glitches with the template that affect navigation

My personal blog is at http://www.avitable.com.  I'll provide my
professional one to the person who can help.

This is a working relationship that has the possibilities of continuing for
a while, with improvements, upgrades, and adding additional features.

I need someone who works quickly, is reliable, and lives in the US since I
would pay you as an IC, which would require a 1099.

Please reply directly with your rates, background, and any references or
portfolio.

Thank you.

--
Adam Avitable