[wp-pro] opportunity for a wordpress developer

Michael Loban mloban at infotrustllc.com
Thu Apr 10 20:33:11 GMT 2008

Hello,

We are looking to hire a wordpress consultant with experience in building
online magazines on WP platforms. Our project is 80% complete but we would
like to hire somebody who would help us push it to the edge. Ideal candidate
will have an eye for graphic design as well. We are a consulting company
with a lot of experience in Wordpress and integration, what we are looking
for is an individual who can deliver a "WOW" effect to the site.

If you are interested, please send me some examples from your portfolio,
your rates and availability.

Thanks

Michael