[wp-pro] Help with problem

Rhon Fitzwater rfitzwater at rider.edu
Fri Sep 21 22:06:16 GMT 2007

All,

I am having a problem with the theme i put together.  When I view a
category page, the content section is only as long (tall) as the
excerpt text, if their is an image, it runs (overflows into the next
article.  Example here:<http://comm.rider.edu/wordpress/news>

You'll notice the image for the "Movin' On Up" article is forcing the
followings article to be shifted over.  Is their something in my css
that I can change so if the image is longer than the text, the <div>
is not shorter than the image.

I'm really short on sleep, and this explanation isn't that great.
I'm sure most of you will be able to tell what problem I tried to
explain by actually viewing the site.

Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rhon Fitzwater