[wp-pro] WP comment section modification needed ASAP

Kenneth Holland kennethholland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 20:46:33 GMT 2007

Hello,

I need a simple code modification for commenting

Pay: $30.00 via Paypal

they register or not in the following fashion:

If you are registered, you leave a comment and your username appears. If you
are unregistered, you can still leave a comment, but the name will appear as
I designate it (example: 'Guest Comment') and the Guest cannot change the
name.  I also need to have users see a registration area near the commenting
section and on a separate page.

If interested please contact me ASAP. You will be also required to trouble
shoot in case there are problems. Examples of other work you've done would
be helpful.

Thanks!

Kenneth