[wp-pro] Moved WP Blog and DB info - Made a Mess - Pay For Help!!

Karalee Serra karalee at simplyserra.com
Wed Oct 24 15:06:46 GMT 2007

I moved my blog onto a different domain and created a new database
moving all of the old db information into the new db. Nothing seems to
work now :( I get all these fun errors:

WordPress database error: [Table 'blahblog.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN
wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN
wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id
WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (69,
62, 64, 57, 66, 61, 56, 53, 51, 48) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/.macgillikitty/kserra/karaleeserra.com/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php:
160) in
/home/.macgillikitty/kserra/karaleeserra.com/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.
php on line 390

I'm not very handy when it comes to db and php stuff. Would anyone be
interested in being paid to help me fix this? I would rather not lose
all my old blog info. Let me know your rates for a project like this.

Thank you,
Karalee