[wp-pro] Moved WP Blog and DB info - Made a Mess - Pay For Help!!

Caimin Jones caimin at caiminjones.com
Wed Oct 24 14:59:04 GMT 2007

I had this same problem when I upgraded a site recently. If I remember
correctly, the solution was to call the upgrade script directly in the
browser. Try going to your usual WordPress admin url but add
'upgrade.php' to the end of the url like this: /wp-admin/upgrade.php

After that, you should find the normal WordPress admin address working ok.

Caimin Jones
web & wordpress design + development
http://www.caiminjones.com