[wp-pro] seeking some assistance

Jonathan Greene atmasphere at atmasphere.net
Sat Oct 20 04:51:01 GMT 2007

I've been thinking this over a bit and would like to try and achieve
the following ...

1 - Moving my atmasphere.net/wp to just atmasphere.net and making sure
the 301 redirects are solid so I don't break links or lose my google
juice.

2 - A single template for two sites living in the same navigation (one
embedded in the other perhaps).  MaemoApps spawned from atmasphere and
perhaps the best way is to have a category for maemo within atmasphere
that just displays as a standalone (if that is simpler), though my
goal at the moment is not to have a main page which highlights both.
They clearly have separate URLs and feeds and I'd like to retain that
as maemo is far more focused on a single topic.

3 -  Possibility of advertising beyond the limited adsense I use now.

4 - I'd be open to design suggestions as well if that's your game.

URLs are below... Please let me know if you'd like to help, your rates
and some sites you've been working on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
JG