[wp-pro] getting wordpress installed on the server I use

James McKinley machaskell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 13:28:58 GMT 2007

Hi,Can you help me get the latest version of WordPress installed?

Here is the information you would require:

1. Is this WordPress installation for personal (non-commercial) use?
Yes, but it will be installed on the server my company uses for its website.

2. Does your host meet the server requirements outlined in http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ ?
Yes

3. In what domain (example www.yourdomain.com) is WordPress to be installed? If this is to be a subdomain, please specify.
www.wordpress.truerealtycr.com  this is a subdomain

4. Who is your host (example www.bluehost.com)?  This cannot be wordpress.com
 www.amhosting.com/
American Internet, Inc.  4690 Longley Lane, Suite 34  Reno, Nevada 89502-7935  (775) 331-3319  (775) 331-3266 fax  support at amhosting.com  Phone: 775-331-3319  Fax: 775-331-3266

5. Where do you login to manage your host account (example your CPanel website address)?
http://cpanel2.amihost.com:2082/frontend/bluelagoon/index.html

6. What is your host login?
haskellm

7. What is your host password?
CRbatpink18

8. What is your FTP address (or even better, your IP address)?
this is my "shared" IP address:  204.10.137.165

9. What is your FTP login?
haskellm

10. What is your FTP password?
CRbatpink

11.  Please specify which language version of Wordpress you wish installed. English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Italian, Danish, Finnish, Turkish, Romanian, or French. [only one]

English

Thank you,

Mac