[wp-pro] Fwd: Harry Potter sites seek help

Belinda Hobbs belinda at hp-lexicon.org
Fri Oct 19 12:01:08 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if it's okay to be asking for volunteer help on this Pro list,
so please forgive me if I'm out of line, but we're a volunteer run site.

We're looking for anyone interested in donating some time and showing off
your talents to a fairly large audience.   Being a Harry Potter fan would be
a big plus, but if you're at least willing to indulge our fandom, we need
you.

I need to design and set up 2 to 6 different pages, and a blog, and I'm
thinking that Wordpress is the way to go.   If you can offer plenty of
advice and expertise (and hopefully a bit of support afterward) please email
belinda at hp-lexicon.org