[wp-pro] Can someone help me please?

Patrick Khachfe pat at patrickkhachfe.com
Thu Oct 4 15:18:46 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I know this is a really cheeky request and I hope none of you take offence
but I was hoping I could ask for some help/a favour. I really no very little
about coding, but would like to get my own design up on my blog.

I was so grateful for the help I received in setting up the blog itself on
my site but now I was wondering if someone on here would possibly be kind
enough to help me with the actual design of it.

I have the mock up and can separate everything into individual
elements/images.

Is there anyone here kind enough to help me out? I'd so be hugely grateful!

Thanks all in advance :)

Patrick