[wp-pro] Can someone help me please?

banth banth at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 01:29:15 GMT 2007

Hiya.  The best way to handle it is to download one of the free templates that has the same layout you want - 2 or 3 columns, navigation on the side or across the top, header image or not, and widget-ready or not.  Make sure you get one that supports your version of Wordpress.  You can make your own theme from the one you download.

Here's a good backgrounder.
http://bloghelper.is-there.net/wordpress-mt-and-drupal-template-generators/

Here's a web page that can build you a template.
http://www.yvoschaap.com/wpthemegen/

And my favorite, strangebanana's random theme generator.
http://www.strangebanana.com/generator.aspx

Leslie
http://www.bipolarplanet.com/~void/