[wp-pro] whitenoiseinsanity.com

kayzee333 at gmail.com kayzee333 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:00:45 GMT 2007

Hi there,

My blog, www.whitenoiseinsanity.com, is currently being hosted by AN Host.
Recently, I was in one of the Wordpress forums and ended up forwarding my
Midphase cpanel to a Wordpress page. When I copy & paste this:
http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/cpanel/  into the address bar, I'm brought to
my Wordpress blog (whitenoiseinsanity.com) and there's an Error 404 that
comes up. What can I do to fix this? I'm not able to access my Midphase
cpanel until then. I've contacted AN Host/Midphase about this and they said
it would have to be fixed through Wordpress.

What can I do to fix this and what do you need from me if you know how to
fix this? :-)

Thanks for your help!

Kay