[wp-pro] ISO someone who likes to play around with themes

blog at chimpie.com blog at chimpie.com
Tue Oct 2 18:28:05 GMT 2007

I found my current theme from WP.org. I really like the overall feel of it, but it was created a long time and the designer says that a lot of the coding is out of date and doesn't work. She says she has a lot going on right now and doesn't have time or the desire to fix it.

Me being a newb and also doesn't have a lot of time to fix it, I was wondering if there is someone here who likes working on this type of stuff who would like to take a stab at it and see if they can get some things to work.

If you'd like to volunteer please let me know. I'll email you with more details.

Chimp