[wp-pro] Wordpress coder to create site from PSD

Lisa Ghisolf lisa at gizmo-design.com
Tue Oct 2 23:06:32 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm a one-person design shop looking to do at least 2 sites in Wordpress.
The original files will be PSDs and I'll just need 1-2 template pages each,
created in WP. They should be W3C compatible and utilize good CSS. Similar
to a posting yesterday from another company, I'm looking to build a
long-term relationship with a reasonable, honest freelancer.

Please email any Wordpress CMS sites you've done as well as your hourly
rate. The projects are coming up in Oct-Nov.

Thanks!

Lisa Ghisolf, Gizmo Design, Inc.
ideas that inspire business.SM
web: http://www.gizmo-design.com

phone: 312.751.8649

print design > web design > e-mail marketing