[wp-pro] Can't figure out how to update links in footer div...

Pound Dog Rescue pounddog at pounddogrescue.org
Wed Nov 28 02:32:10 GMT 2007

Need help, fast.  A friend wants me to update his site built on WP, I am not sure which release it is.  Anyways, he has recently moved some of the content around, to two new domains, one called articles, and the other called employment, and he needs me to remove some dead links and update the destination urls for the other links.

I am primarily a static web designer, and I am not that experienced at mySQL, and don't want to mess anything up.  I have been very careful not to.  But the problem is, I cannot find the content to change it!  I have looked in his host's CP, looked in the WP admin panel, and dug through the database tables, and do not know where to go next.

I would like to have this fixed, or at least have someone tell me how to go about it.  I am not sure how much I should offer to pay for this so I am open to suggestions.  If you are interested in helping me out, send me an email, please!

Chris Sentman
info at 49dollardesign.com