[wp-pro] Looking for coder versed in The Morning After theme

Ink Trails feedback at ink-trails.com
Mon Nov 26 09:26:20 GMT 2007

I am looking for a programmer who can tame this beast too! We want the site
to have more of a "magazine" feel with more navigational options and
functionality. We would like to have you install and modify the theme with
the following customizations:

1. Incorporating the current banner (or slightly smaller/resized version) in
place of WP Title/Blog Summary.
2. The ability to enter an online URL for the "thumbnail" picture in write
post/admin, so that it is automatically resized to whatever the thumbnail
requirements are
3. Include a field for article summaries/synopsis in "write post" so that in
recent comments it shows a brief summary under title of each article.
4. Create an automatic "sitemap/archived articles" page that lists all posts
and corresponding thumbnails, summaries in chronological order.

please send me your rate, a bid/estimate for this job, and links
to any sites you've done before (esp. any TMA-themed ones).

Jason