[wp-pro] Need help from someone knowledgeable with WordPress, Brightcove, and Ultimate Tag Warrior.

Tom Wood tomwood2 at flash.net
Wed Nov 28 03:18:49 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to incorporate a Brightcove multi-title video player into a Wordpress page. I
have set it up so a link from each post in Wordpress goes to a related video in the
Brightcove player. I can embed the player in Wordpress using the standard plugin, but
because of the theme I'm using the player is positioned too low on the page when it opens.
I've tried using the #anchor tag but that breaks the code link and the player defaults to
the first video. Brightcove support said I can't use the #anchor tag. So I am willing to
pay for some help to get that to work.

I also want to add Ultimate Tag Warrior to both the blog in general and to the page with
the Brightcove player.

My website is: http://www.moonbatwingnut.com/ The latest post exhibits the problem I am
having. It will take you to the page with the Brightcove player on it, properly positioned
by the anchor tag, but opens at the first video instead of the last one, which is where
the link is pointed

Thanks,

Tom Wood