[wp-pro] Cambridge, MA based non-profit needs help with installation

Caitlin Harvey harvey07 at sbc.edu
Mon Nov 19 23:05:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

I work for the LAM Treatment Alliance, a non-profit organization based
in Cambridge, MA. We are dedicated to fostering and funding research
to find a cure for a disease called lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM).
LAM strikes young women and right now there is no effective treatment
and no cure.
Our website is: http://www.LAMtreatmentalliance.org

Scientists we work with have requested a space designed for sharing
ideas and review comments of scientific proposals that we invite and
then fund. We can go into greater detail about the purpose but much
research suggests that comment press would be our ideal vehicle.

Our science is thriving and science board eager to move more quickly.
We need this tool up and running asap. Given that we are a small
organization with no IT person on staff, we need help. Ideally, we are
looking for someone in Boston to come our our office to help guide us
through the set up of WordPress and CommentPress and do a few demos
that we can then run with.

Even installing WordPress has been a challenge and your help would be
invaluable to advancing our mission. We can provide some compensation
for reliable timely help as required. Time is key for us and expert
help is appreciated. Please contact Amy Farber
amy_farber at hms.harvard.edu with interest / next steps.

Thank you!