[wp-pro] Help with inline comments please

Téa Brennan tea at linkartist.com.au
Tue Nov 20 05:12:18 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I have been "fixing" a client's existing theme to have the comments
display inline on the index.php file using (gasp) popup comments and a
few other little hacks.

I had it working fine but it seems to be buggy, so I am needing a
Wordpress/PHP guru that can look at it and fix a couple of issues for
me - the main one being that logged in users cannot comment, only
guests.

Anyway, I am more of a frontend developer and designer and not really
very good when it gets harder, so if you could contact me offlist if
you have some time, I would very much appreciate it. I have limited my
customisations to the theme so I can send a zip file if need be.

Thanks in advance

Téa Brennan
LinkArtist Multimedia
www.linkartist.com.au