[wp-pro] Need help with Sideblog and UTW

NuGGeT nuggetbro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:25:26 GMT 2007

I paid a fellow a few months ago to do a blog design for me on
technience.com. Problem was, he couldn't get UTW and sideblog to play nice,
so that the articles from sideblog don't show up in the UTW tags. If you go
to technience.com webpage and click on the Playstation 3 tag you will only
notice 1 or 2 articles, when there are actually much more then that. If you
can't fix that, then the alternative is updating to the latest wordpress, or
using minipost instead of sideblog, or simply making a a-side. I have tried
it, but my PHP skills are non existent. If you could have a look and quote
me on the work you want to do, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.