[wp-pro] Wordpress Plugin/Widget project posted on Rentacoder.com

Tom Ransom automattic at tomransom.com
Tue May 8 14:22:19 GMT 2007

I am seeking bidders for an open project on Rentacoder.com for a
Wordpress plugin to use web services to access our online document
content system (provided by SpringCM.com)

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/
ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=675848

need a widget for Wordpress that will read a directory of files from
SpringCM using a SOAP web service, return a listing for presentation
in the blog, and then deliver a file from the listing if a blog
visitor clicks on one of the file names.

The SpringCM soap interface is documented here
http://springcm.com/atlas/WebServices/SpringCMService.asmx
- a valid userid will be provided to the winning bidder.

Contact me at transom at corefino.com with interest or additional
questions.

- Tom Ransom