[wp-pro] Theme Designer Update

NuGGeT nuggetbro at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:10:42 GMT 2007

I would like to thank everyone for the interest they have taken in my
project, but because of the overwhelming results I have received I would
like to elaborate a bit further on what I am looking for. First I would like
to compete with websites like Engadget and Gizmodo (in a few years I would
hope). I would like to spend $US300 but will go as far as $US400. I don't
require heavy scripting, but would like all the features to work well with
as little work on my part as possible. Here is a link to a template I
created and would like to work off
http://members.iinet.com.au/~nuggett/technience.jpg . I would like some
custom icons for the orange buttons and maybe a nice header, but otherwise I
don't need the greatest artist of all time. Just neat and clean would be
awesome. Sorry I didn't reply to each person individually but it just seems
much easier to do it this way.

P.S. my current URL is www.technience.com, which i designed orginally and
really dislike the look of it. Also someone with SEO skills would be
awesome.