[wp-pro] Need Wordpress-Savvy XHTML/CSS/Javascript Ninja for Long-Term Contract Relationship

Aaron Forgue forgue at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:29:39 GMT 2007

Out company sets up custom Wordpress sites for our clients (with heavy
customization of both front-end and back-end functionality). We are
looking for someone who can quickly convert graphical mockups/designs
into standards-based, SEO-friendly templates for Wordpress.

This is how our process flows:
- Acquire client/Define project
- Create custom site design or purchase design from Template Monster
- Get approval on design
- Convert design into Wordpress template
- Install and configure Wordpress (including any additional plugins, etc.)
- Done.

This would be a long-term contract position/relationship. We would
like to have a dedicated contractor that we can always go to in order
to ensure consistency. If all goes well, it may someday turn into a
full-time position with the company.

Bonuses:
- Someone who is good at installing and configuring Wordpress without any help
- Someone who is graphically inclined and can create custom site designs as well
- Someone familiar with PHP and comfortable with doing small tweaks

We can probably afford to pay up to around $30-40/hour depending on
experience and skillset. Please let me know if you are interested and
we can get into more details about the position.

Thanks!
Aaron Forgue