[wp-pro] Plugin integration / Theme Updates

Michelle MacPhearson michelle at beginnermillionaire.com
Fri Mar 30 21:48:57 GMT 2007

I have a blog at http://blog.michellemacphearson.com that needs some
updating from a WP pro.

Basically, I want the tags/popularity/twit this/social bookmarking links
at the bottom of each post to be organized in a more appealing fashion.
Each of those plugins just puts their stuff there by default, so you'll
have to edit them & call in the info through theme mods.

The "realted posts" on a post page has ugly bullets.  I'd like way they
are laid out to be more attractive.

I want the comments policy to appear at the top of the comment box
(plugin puts it where it is on it's own).

Make the footer a different color - as seen at
http://www.michelfortin.com/ , http://www.copywritersblog.com/page/1/ ,
or http://www.mashable.com/

Make trackbacks show up under actual user comments, with a title.

Add a pic of me to the left sidebar, with a decent looking frame on it
so it blends with the site.

Please reply with your qualifications and bid amount (payments will be
maid via PayPal).

-Michelle