[wp-pro] FW: In need of your consulting services- URGENT!

Steve Eisenberg Steve at steveeisenberg.com
Sun Jun 17 06:33:33 GMT 2007

All:

 I am  trying to get my blog off the ground and now running on a Linux
VPS plan at Verio Web Hosting- PHP 5, MySQL 5, WP 2.2. However, for some
reason the custom theme I'm using all of sudden stopped working even
with wp 2.2 on another host. It appears to cause a ghost or blank screen
when being activated and can't be restored to another theme unless you
delete the theme, hit the back button on the browser, and activate
another theme. Have you ever come across this problem? I had a
technician at Verio go through all of the obvious points of possible
failure, but couldn't find anything from an administrative standpoint.

 If you are you available this weekend to take a look into this problem
and try to fix  it, please contact me ASAP.  If not, may I ask if you
can  refer me to someone who might be readily available?

Many thanks for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Steve Eisenberg

Steve Eisenberg

304 Margaret Blvd.