[wp-pro] CSS tune-up - immediate project

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Mon Jun 18 12:12:18 GMT 2007

All,

I'm relaunching my weblog after dormancy for a couple of years. Just about
ready to go but need a handful of CSS tweaks including:

.         Addition of a small DIV in the header to accommodate some
top-level nav

.         Review of the CSS to uncover a formatting issue with headlines
(I'm using CG FlashyTitles, and it's working, but my cascade is off somehow
and I'm picking up unwanted formatting)

.         Tweaks to the CSS so the sidebar margins/padding look better

Quick little in-and-out project - ready to go immediately. Please contact me
if interested.

Thanks,

Greg Brooks