[wp-pro] I am looking for a programmer to update my wordpress blog

joseph sievert joseph at puppyparadise.com
Sat Jun 16 15:32:03 GMT 2007

Hi

 I am looking for a programmer to update my wordpress blog

 puppyparadise.com/wordpress

 I have formatting changes that i need done and i am bidding this job out

 Ineed the site to look more like this site

http://www.andreaharner.com/archives/2005/09/

I like the pics and descriptions

 I need someone seek out similar content on the internet and send to me so
that I can get permission from the site owners to share the content

 I need to know how much you would charge to update my site with the
templates that she is using and to seek out similar content

also please send samples of your work

 Please advise,

 Joseph

puppyparadise.com/wordpress