[wp-pro] Looking for Wordpress Developer

Jared Cugno jared.cugno at ggl.com
Mon Jul 23 19:19:20 GMT 2007

We are a gaming oriented website looking for experienced Wordpress
developer with strong PHP and CSS skills. We are looking to do a
Wordpress driven site to promote an upcoming event as well as provide a
content management system for our editorial staff.

In addition we are looking for individuals who have experience
integrating Wordpress user accounts with a pre-existing platform's user
pool. Experience integrating pre-existing content with Wordpress content
is also a huge plus.

If interested, please send some examples and indicate your hourly rates
and/or per project rates.

Best regards,

Jared Cugno

Director, Engineering GGL.com