[wp-pro] Blank Editor Box

Jim Marks jimmarks at cox.net
Fri Jul 13 16:54:26 GMT 2007

Help!!  When my client tries to edit a post and uses either the "insert
link" icon or the "insert image" icon within the tinyMCE editor,  he gets a
blank white dialog box and the installation freezes up.  He also can not
preview the post.  It says "this file is not found."  I even set up a new
hosting account launched a completely virgin version of WP.  still the same
result.  I can not reproduce this error on my computer and it happens on all
of his. It wouldn't be so bad, since it is just one computer, but it is my
clients computer.  thanks.