[wp-pro] Moving directories and a Pages question...

Jonathan Greene atmasphere at atmasphere.net
Thu Jul 12 15:11:07 GMT 2007

Questions for the experts ...

Is it possible to move my blog address up a level from /wp to my main
domain easily?  I'd like to simplify things address-wise even though
it's been there for a few years.  I know when I moved from Moveable
Type to WordPress I was able to use a 301 redirect to make sure "the
google" saw the change as permanent and updated the stored links...
I'd be looking to the something similar now.

Also - I'm looking to add blogs as pages off my main site.  If I add a
podcast for example, I want it to reside as a somewhat separate entity
so I can give an option to only subscribe to that but would like it to
be easy enough for people to see from my main site and was thinking a
page would be the best option.  Possible?  Easy?

Thank you in advance!

JG

--
Jonathan Greene