[wp-pro] Looking for a WP Guru

benjy rose wordpress at bcomplexcreative.com
Wed Jan 24 20:32:45 GMT 2007

Howdy...I'm benjy.  New to the list.  I'm looking for some help on a
client's site that we created.  It's a legal recruiting association site
that uses WP for Job Postings and Calendar Events...we basically placed code
from The Loop into our design template.

We're looking to extend some of their functionality in the following ways:

They'd like a way for members to RSVP to the Calendar events directly on the
site, and they don't want it to be through comments.  My thought was a link
on each post that goes to an RSVP form.  If the event can be passed as a
variable to the form, that would be cool...otherwise, we can make a
dropdown.  Then, the RSVP would go into a database, from which the client
can export a CSV to generate nametags and such.

Here's what I'd need your help with:
1. passing the Event variable to the form
2. writing RSVP data to the database
3. creating an simpler-than-phpMyAdmin way to generate the CSV.

I'll get the db all set up, and will create the form.

They also would like a Printable option for the Job Listings, as well.

I'd like this done soon.  Please reply to
wordpress-at-bcomplexcreative-dot-com with availability, estimated
time/cost/rate, and some reference sites you've worked on.

Thanks!
-benjy