[wp-pro] Need Blog Migrated to WP 2.1 from 2.0.5 > PAID SUPPORT

Ink Trails feedback at ink-trails.com
Thu Jan 25 02:33:58 GMT 2007

Hey,

I have had a Wordpress (2.0.5) blog since late 2006. I spent hours and hours just figuring out how to modify the template, and configure everything the way I wanted it. I am happy with the site, but I now want to upgrade to version 2.1 but don't want to compromise my site and the changes/functionality I have worked so hard on.

I am looking for someone with EXPERIENCE to handle the entire process of backing-up, upgrading, and installing all plug-ins and QA. This is a personal, non-commercial site, so I am not a wealthy man. Please let me know what you would charge to handle this upgrade for me.

Thanks,

Jason