[wp-pro] WP programming partner wanted for project

Freckles Studio design at frecklesstudio.com
Wed Jan 24 14:15:42 GMT 2007

Freckles Studio looking for a Wordpress programming partner to assist in
implementing and modifying existing Wordpress functions in a couple of
website to fit our client's needs. These sites will be designed coded in
HTML/CSS template by our designers and therefor we would only need php
modification and integration. As we are hoping to extend WP features, we
are open to solutions that will simplify the process. The following is a
list of the important features to be designed into the WP system. Please
email us if this project interest you with a rough estimate of fees,
timeline, and examples of previous projects.

-Post will reside in about 4 categories.
-Post in specific categories will require an ability to be represented
as list in certain areas of the site.
-in addition to standard fields, two additional fields will be required
for post: "date of (as in event)" and "location of (as in event)", and
possibly a couple more.
-Post will require the ability to be represented by linkable
images/banners (system should allow up to 3 images/banners to be
associated with each post S, M, L for various uses throughout the site.)

Thanks,
A&P
design at frecklesstudio.com
Freckles Studio, NYC

Freckles Studio is an independent design company in New York City that
specializes in design for print, web, and portable devices. Our clients
range from artist, musicians, photographers, architects, and galleries.
As our nimble business expands to include larger user-managed and
media-rich projects, we are working to forge strategic relationships
with technological partners with similar interest and sensibilities:
php, mysql, open-source, knowledge sharing, and intuitive design.