[wp-pro] Contract WordPress designer needed

Lawrence Harvey lochoochoo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 00:18:44 GMT 2007

Growing marketing firm looking for a blog designer with lots of
experience using the WordPress content management solution. We need an
html expert who can:

*-design and implement customized templates

*-make changes to existing blogs

*-employ all the available third party widgets

*-hard code CSS to create functions not available as widgets.

This will be an ongoing assignment so we need someone who is fast, reliable and great with deadlines.

Please email with your hourly rate, resume and samples of your work.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time