[wp-pro] Work Needed

Rhon Fitzwater rfitzwater at rider.edu
Wed Feb 28 20:24:15 GMT 2007

All,

Rider University is starting the process of updating its campus
newspapers' website <http://comm.rider.edu/ridernews>.  As you can
see it has a very ancient design that is in dire need of being
updated.  I recommended we move to Wordpress to take advantage of
several of its built in features as well as the ability to increase
features with plug-ins.

We are looking for someone who would be interested in designing a
WordPress theme for our site.  We don't have a large budget but would
be able to pay for this project.

If anyone is interested, please email me back and I can send more
details.  In the email, if possible, include some sort of portfolio
or link to where we can review you past work.

Kind Regards,

-Rhon Fitzwater
OIT: Rider University