[wp-pro] Cool Designs for Multi Blogs

William Sing williamsing at onetel.com
Mon Feb 26 21:24:37 GMT 2007

Hi

Can you please post below for me & can u confirm when its posted please:

I need a Design for a Multi User wordpress blog i.e.: network of blogs with
choice of templates that users can choose from. As I don't have a huge
budget the  template layout would need to used for another 7 domains with
new logos colors, pics etc. Iam looking for a designer / programmer who is
passionate about design as I am & who loves to embrace the latest
developments of the Web. I have a brief for anyone that what's to see it

The blogs would be for music, fashion, cars & pets domains. If whoever wants
to do this work, will have the opportunity to work regular on a long term
basis if they want. Also if the designer only wants to do one blog that's ok
as well

Thanks very much

Billy

Love Music Love Life