[wp-pro] Thank you!

Kerry Fox newsfox at pcisys.net
Wed Sep 27 03:21:59 GMT 2006

All,

I hope sending an email for this is okay. I've been trying to answer emails individually but they are still coming in and I can't keep up...:-)

I posted the other day my problem and plea for help regarding a migration with my site.

I received many kind emails and much encouragement. I just wanted to say thank you to everybody.

One gentleman here handled my problem professionally and immediately.

As soon as the migrated site is active, I'll be putting the website up and icon if there is one. I mentioned Install4Free on the audio show and will do so again.

Again, thanks to ALL of you for the response.

Sincerely,

Kerry Fox
kerryfoxlive.com