[wp-pro] Looking for a WPMU Developer

Dustin Luther dustin at raincityguide.com
Mon Sep 25 06:29:17 GMT 2006

Greetings,

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in helping me improve a few
WPMU blogs I've recently unleashed at: http://blogs.move.com. The staff I
currently have at my disposal is much more fluent in a dot net environment,
so I'm looking for some outside help who can quickly make a dent in some
outstanding issues.   Among other things, my current ToDo list includes
adding automated daily backups, integrating video, widgetizing our themes,
and improving the site search. All in all, I imagine that it is about 1 to 2
weeks worth of work for someone familiar with WPMU.

If you are interested in learning more (and available in the near future),
please send me an email with your qualifications, your rate and your
availability over the next month. I'm happy to work with someone
long-distance, although if you are in S. Cal, I can also set you up with
space in our offices.

Thanks in advance!

-Dustin

Dustin Luther